Thinking of tackling a home repair project yourself? Don’t get swept up in the DYI craze popularized by Home Improvement TV shows.
When it comes to complex Repair and Restoration jobs call Citadel Enterprises, the Lowcountry’s Preferred Contractor. Whether your home has sustained damage from Mold, Termites, Rot or Water call our experienced team of experts.
Home is the place where you relax and unwind after a long day, it’s the place where you feel safe, and you do your best to keep it in the best shape. Disasters can happen and that is where we can help.
Even if there has been no disaster, there’s time-related damage that every house endures which should be dealt with immediately to prevent further damage.
In both these instances, you can call Citadel Enterprises for your essential home repair services. We are a Charleston SC-based Family-owned custom remodeling company offering Home Repair, Home Renovation, and Design modifications. With the experience of almost 30 years, we have perfected our craft.
Why use the services of home repair contractors?
You might be wondering why do you need to hire a professional instead of fixing the damage yourself with the help of a DIY video. Well, because a DIY might guide you to address your home repair needs,it won’t help you find the root of the problem. There are also city codes that you may need to follow. Most home improvement projects require a permit from the city.
Sometimes structural damages might be lurking in the dark without you even knowing it, and it is crucial to find them before they become dangerous and disrupt your daily life. We at Citadel Enterprises carry out an extensive inspection of your house to find those camouflaged problems before starting the process of home repair. With this approach, we can save valuable time and money of our customers and maintain the quality of our home repair services. In case of a disaster, inspection becomes essential before filing a claim with the insurance company; our experts gather all the data to help solidify your insurance claim.
We at Citadel Enterprises think that communication is crucial for customer satisfaction. That’s why after the inspection, our job is to inform the customer about the findings, provide advice to them, and draw up a home repair plan according to the customers’ needs.
To further improve the quality of our home repair services we suggest our customers to;
- Ask questions: We respect your questions regarding our home repair services and are happy to answer them.
- Communicate your expectations: Let us know what you want regarding home repair so that we can be on the same page.
- Budget: Having a clear sense of budget is vital as we don’t want to cause a financial problem for our customers.
Whether home repair services are required due to a disaster or because you want to renovate your home, after we get a go-ahead from the customer, our experienced craftsmen begin work on site.
The first thing we do when starting home repairs is to clean-up so the process can go smoothly and safely.
We make sure that we carry out our home repair services without causing inconvenience to the residents.
Types of Home Repair Services we Provide
- Water Damage: Citadel Enterprises can help you repair your home in case of water damage caused by flooding, roof leak, pipe burst, etc
- Fire Damage: We make it our priority to act fast so we can save you from a significant amount of further damage.
- Mold Remediation: Experts at Citadel enterprise can locate and fix mold problems that your house may be facing.
- Termite Infestation: Termites are the most costly pest infestation a homeowner can face. We at Citadel Enterprises have expertise in removing and fixing damage from termites.