As an award winning remodeling company, customer service is a top priority for Citadel Enterprises, Inc. We are committed to our clients from concept to completion. We promise to go beyond expectations on every remodeling or repair project.
We consider ourselves a quality home remodeling company and believe our work well exceeds that of other local contractors. Here are a few reasons why:
- are a well-structured company that ensures accountability on all levels.
- give back to the community by remaining active and supporting education, sports, and charitable causes.
- provide a two-year written warranty on all workmanship.
- won’t submit a final bill until our work is 100% complete, including any punch list items.
- use stainless steel and rust resistant fasteners on all exterior applications to ensure long lasting integrity.
- install copper door pans underneath exterior doors to prevent water leaks in the future.
- employ Ice & Water Shield at critical exterior areas such as roof valleys and around wall penetrations.
- use Cox kiln dried pressure-treated lumber for a long lasting fit and finish.
- won’t use cheap paint…customers can expect to get top of the line grade finishes.
- are an EPA Lead-Safe Certified Firm.
- complete projects in a consistent and timely fashion—no job hopping.
- are Hydro Stop Certified Installers of waterproofing components.
- perform work in house and can handle almost all phases of construction without “farming” work out.
- complete daily clean-up and extensive dust protection.
- engage in ongoing training for production personnel on the latest construction techniques and project management.
- use time tested subcontractors who have their own proper insurance coverage.
- document job progress in writing and make photos readily available for client review.
- back-prime all painted exterior wood.
- mandate that our production personnel wear uniform shirts and must maintain personal appearance standards.
- always prohibit tobacco usage inside your home.
- supervise our subcontractors to ensure compliance with the building plan and quality control.
- have all field employees attend first aid and CPR training.
- make certain each jobsite and vehicle has safety equipment and materials, personal protective equipment and first aid supplies.
- utilize pre- and post-construction surveys to determine customer expectations and verify satisfaction.
- return customer phone calls and emails promptly.
- clearly indicate the specifications and pricing in our contracts.
- make ourselves available for meetings to discuss clients’ projects at their convenience.